Wordle has become a daily highlight for millions of people around the world. However, there is a sense that everyday puzzles have become much more difficult since The New York Times bought exclusive rights to Wordle. If you’re trying to get rid of today’s Wordle for May 8, Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free tips to give you an edge. Just go to the bottom of the page for three clues to Wordle 323 on May 8th. Good luck!
You probably already know how to play Wordle, but in case you’re not familiar, here’s a brief refreshment.
Players are given six chances to guess a five-letter word, through the elimination process. For each guess, the letter tiles will be displayed in one of three colors. If the tile turns gray, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you hit is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app tracks your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you managed, not to mention your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for the new Wordle to be released.
Read on for some general tips for Wordle, followed by three specific hints for Wordle 323 on May 8 …
General Wordle Tips and Tricks …
• Do not use the same letter twice in the introductory guess.
• Try to use a few vowels in your first guess, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second assumption.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below …
Wordle 323 tips and hints for May 8 …
1. Wordle 323 begins with the letter C.
2. Wordle 323 contains only one vowel.
3. One of the letters appears twice.