Version: Rocket League v2.15
Platforms: Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S
Scheduled edition: 9.5.2022., 16:00 PDT / 23:00 UTC
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Voice chat is now available to players on all platforms
- With v2.15 release, voice chat is on by default for all players
- Voice chat is entirely on multiple platforms
- Voice chat options are Party Chat and Team talk. You cannot talk to opposing teams in voice chat
- When voice chat is enabled, you will see a Voice channel cards (with a small headset icon) appear in your friends list. On this tab you can join, leave or change voice channels.
- When you join a team in a match, you will be placed in the team voice channel
- When you join or form a party, you will be placed on the Party Voice Channel. This channel shows everyone in your group who has voice chat enabled
- Voice chat settings you can find it by going to Settings -> Chat -> Voice Chat Settings
- Enable voice chat: Marked by default; uncheck the box to disable voice chat
- [PC Only] Voice chat input device: Select the microphone or other input device you want to use.
- [PC Only] Voice call output device: Select which output (speakers, headphones, etc.) you want to use.
- Press to speak: Check this box to use the assigned button to enable the input device. You can change your binding under Settings -> Controls -> View / change connections -> Scroll down to Voice chat (Push To Talk)
- Preferred voice channel: Select whether you want to be Party Chat or Team Chat by default when both are available
- Main menu notifications: Displays the names of the players who speak while in the main menu
- Match notifications: Displays the names of the players speaking during the match
- Text chat notifications: Displays text chat notifications when players leave or join a voice chat
- You can adjust the volume of the incoming voice chat under Settings -> Audio -> Voice chat
- The display of pings on game servers has been fixed
- Fixed a visual error with the names of spectators in private matches
- Improved the appearance of traffic lights from the point of view of spectators in private matches
- [PC Only] Fixed a rare bug that allowed viewers some online matches and put them on the field
- This will be fixed on consoles in our next scheduled update
- Fixed a bug that prevented the “LTM” badge from appearing on the Casual Playlist
- Voice chat notification notifications overlap with instant chat options when turned on
For a complete list of known issues in the Rocket League, go there!!