Wales Interactive has released an announcement trailer for Ritual of eventsthe upcoming cooperative first-person shooter and the spiritual successor to the horror game Skera’s maid.
Here is an overview of the game, via Wales Interactive:
The Quiet Ones are back in this cooperative survival shooter with one to four players and the spiritual successor to award-winning British horror, Skera’s maid!! Face hordes of new and familiar enemies, an augmented elite with unique supernatural powers, upgradable steam-punk weapons, interchangeable spinal cooling masks and mysterious story goals behind the talent for writing Skera’s maid, battlefield 1and Total War: Rome II.
- Cooperative experience for one to four players – Designed for playing solo or for up to four players online. Do you miss a teammate? No worries, the intensity of the Sker Island hordes is measured by the number of players.
- Quiet, Elite and Boss – Tihi is back and they are not alone. Sker Island has recruited new elites, each with a unique set of skills that will make you change your style of play, change your location or seek the help of your teammates! Old enemies are not the only ones cursing the lands of Skera, we still have many new faces – even some without faces – who want to destroy you.
- Masks, voice taunts and more – Customize your character with changeable in-game masks inspired by all forms of horror; folk, gothic, zombie, science fiction to supernatural and more. Make fun of your teammates with unique voice lines and change the dynamic environments of the Island menu scene.
- Upgradable Steampunk weapon system – Get weapons, ammunition and more at The Laughing Policeman booth in ticket locations. Buy ammunition supplies or gamble on randomly selected weapons with a chance to get a higher base level. Climb into the ranks of weapons with unique upgrades thanks to SUPER CHARGER The Laughing Policeman for bonus buffs and visible steam-punk-inspired enhancements.
- Miracles, goals, maps, story, revival system and more soon – “Miracles” will be part of a unique system of perks that will play an important role Ritual of events. Please stay with us for the discovery coming soon.
Ritual of events should be out for PC via Steam this summer, then for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series in 2022.
Watch the trailer below.