Quordle’s latest puzzle was released on May 7, and needless to say, another one is tough. Unlike Wordle where you only have to understand one word, Quordle asks players to decipher four words. As hard as it sounds, it’s hard, which is why you might need help. If you want some tips for Quordle 103 on May 7, go to the bottom of the page for the latest selection of tracks without spoilers. Good luck!
Quordle challenges players to decipher four different words in just nine attempts. Much like Wordle, you’ll need to pay attention to tile color if you want to succeed.
If the tiles turn gray, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If it is yellow, a letter appears, just not in that place. Finally, green tiles mean that the letter appears in that place.
The twist with Quordle is that when you guess a word it will appear in all four answer fields. You can solve them in any order, so watch out for everything because you may be able to throw out the third word before you hit the first.
One strategy is to get as many vowels as possible in your initial guess. Try words like ADIEU or AUDIO on your first try as these letters will appear in more words.
If you can’t solve the first word Quordle in your second guess, then choose a word with five completely different letters to increase your chances of solving each puzzle.
Be sure to check every day with Express Online for all the latest clues to Wordle and Quordle.
Quordle word tips 1 …
1. The first word begins with the letter W.
2. The first word contains only one vowel.
3. Rhymes with a bird.
Quordle word tips 2 …
1. The second word also begins with the letter O.
2. The second word contains two vowels.
3. Law and …
Quardal Tips for Word 3 …
1. The third word begins with the letter S.
2. The third word contains one vowel.
3. Rhymes with Toff.
Quordle word tips 4 …
1. The fourth word begins with the letter S.
2. The fourth word contains one vowel, but appears twice.
3. Something with a thread or cable wrapped around.