Welcome back, Three villages!! Here’s everything you need to know to start this Tuesday properly.
First, today’s time:
Mostly sunny. High: 63, low: 52.
Here are the 4 best stories in Three Village today:
- The Edwin Ernst Marine Conservation Center will host the Summer of Science program created by the Ward Melville Heritage Organization. Children will participate in open practical projects and research of animals and plants along our coast. For more information or registration call 631-751-2244. (tbrnewsmedia)
- Brookhaven environmental educator Nicole Pocchiare is inviting the community to mark International Migratory Bird Day. The event will take place on Wednesday, May 11 at 10 p.m. Registrations are required. (ECML)
- The next session of the lecture series of the Historical Society of the Three Villages is scheduled for May 23 at 7 p.m. with “School with a Vision: Celebrating 100 Years of Stony Brook School.” Visit the TVHS website to sign up! (TVHS)
- Three Village Farmers Market is just three Fridays away from its grand opening! Starting June 3, vendors will gather to serve our community with fresh produce, food, music and more! (Three Villages Market)
From our sponsor:
Today’s newsletter brings you in part The ring, a partner of the Patch brand. Did you know that Ring now produces a home security system that provides online and offline protection? Ring Alarm Pro using Ring Alarm Pro, a DIY home security system that includes a built-in eero Wi-Fi 6 router.
To learn more about the security system it offers reliable physical and digital security in one innovative device or build your custom system, you can visit the Ring.
- Professor Thomas Germano will be at the Emma Clark Memorial Library today at 7pm to explore Dutch paintings from the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Registration is required to participate in the program. (ECML)
- Sunrise Senior Living invites the community to a barbecue on May 11 at noon as a Meet and Greet event. The event is free and open to all. Sunrise of East Setauket is located at 1 Sunrise Drive. (PJCofC)
More from our sponsors – thank you for supporting local news!
You are now up to date and ready to walk out the door this Tuesday! See you tomorrow morning for another update.
– Deborah Whitehead
About me: Do you have an idea for a story? Please contact me! I would love to hear from you! Wife, mom, gourmet, traveler and nature lover.
Do you have any advice or suggestions for the upcoming Three Village Daily? Contact me at [email protected]